Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Steven Soderbergh Will NOT Be Directing The Man From U.N.C.L.E.


First George Clooney bails, now Steven Soderbergh….is anybody actually still working on this film???
Mr. Soderbergh WAS attached to direct a big screen adaptation of the 60's spy drama…but he's dropped out of the project.
Apparently, he "could not come to an agreement over casting and budgets," so he made the decision to part ways with Warner [...]

"Hateration in full effect. I’m a tough girl. I worked hard to get where I am, and I have earned every bit of it! It’s going to take an army to bring me down, so keep trying haters, but it’s not going to work!”


- NeNe Leakes on staying strong in the face of haters on her BRAVO Blog.


[Image via Johnny Louis/WENN.]


Hotel luxe Venise
George Washington Carver
acne during pregnancy
Albert Bierstadt
croisiere discount

No comments:

Post a Comment