Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Its Official! Angelina Jolie Brad Pitt ARE ENGAGED!

UPDATE: Brad Pitt‘s manager has confirmed this engagement news as TRUE! Read below for his full statement!! According to a man named Robert Procop, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are engaged to be married. How does does he know this? Well, he designed the phat diamond ring that she is wearing on her left hand [...]

I had grand plans for my Thursday night last night. I had decided the day before to take off a day from running so that I could finish watching this season of Spartacus: Vengeance, read a little and then go see Cabin in the Woods. I was successful with 2 of those 3 things. I did get to watch the last few eps of Spartacus (man, what a great season, btw) and get *almost* finished with the book Born to Run … but sadly, I did not go see Cabin in the Woods. I’m almost embarrassed to tell y’all why … but read on if you want to know.




Yeah, the bottom line is … I forgot. I knew I had the movie tickets but somehow the time got away from me. By the time I realized that I had missed the first half hour of the movie, it was far too late to make up for it. I was really bummed … so I ventured out of my house in search of a Frozen Coke … which kinda made me feel better :) Honestly, I’m not that torn up about missing the movie. I know David wants to see it and he was bizzy last night so … we’ll just see it in the next few days.


It’s raining like crazy here in LA today … thunder and lightning. We don’t get weather like this … ever. I do have to run so I’ll be at the gym later. Tonight I’m hoping to meet up with Irene, Ollie and Caleb but I also have to do laundry and pack for my quick trip to Las Vegas tomorrow. Darion and I are flying out tomorrow to see Garbage at the Pearl Theater before we fly back Sunday. It’s the weekend, y’all. Wet or Dry, I hope YOU have a great one :)




matelas literie
croisiere italie
piscine
anti ride pour homme
ezine advertising

No comments:

Post a Comment