Sunday, April 1, 2012

Ryan Gosling Gets A Sweet Smooch From Eva Mendes

First, they went on a fun Disneyland date together … then they sneaked off to go hiking together … this weekend, Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes got caught making out in a car together. Now, it’s still unclear what, exactly, the status is of the couple’s romance (or dalliance, if you will) but one thing’s [...]

So yesterday was a big day for David’s sisters Lara and Eden. After months of training and fundraising for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, Lara and Eden successfully completed the 2011 Nike Women’s Marathon. David, his brother Aram and his girlfriend Jodee were there to root for the ladies along the way and I managed to finish work early enough so that I could meet them all at the finish line. I couldn’t be prouder of the both of them … and you have to see their amazing photos below.




I actually and accidentally walked the last mile of the marathon. To meet up with David at the finish line (ahead of Lara and Eden’s arrival), I got dropped off at mile 25 and walked to the finish. It was really very cool to see Lara and Eden cross the line … they did a fantastic job. The whole weekend in San Francisco was fun but yesterday the ultimate culmination of awesome. The ladies not only achieved a personal best by finishing the marathon but they helped raise so much money to held find a cure for blood cancer. Just, amazing.


The rest of the day, as I’m sure you can imagine, was pretty relaxed. We chilled for most of the day before I jetted back home to LA. Tonight, I have a … thing … to do so I’ll be kinda M.I.A. for a bit. The week ahead is pretty bizzy … but it is great to be home.


Happy Monday!




Ulysses Grant
comment gagner de l argent facilement
Robert Delaunay
internet news
week end gastronomique

No comments:

Post a Comment