Monday, April 2, 2012

Soap Dish: A Get Well Letter To Kirsten Storms

If you are a General Hospital fan then you know the lovely Kirsten Storms, who plays Maxie Jones, is sick. It is so bad that they had to bring in a replacement Maxie until the actresses gets better. When people are sick they like get well cards, wishes etc so I decided to make this week’s Soap Dish a get well letter to one of my favorite soap stars Kirsten Storms. Dear Kirsten, Please get well soon. Port Charles is not the same with you. Although your stand in is holding her own nicely, you in my eyes are Maxie and I miss seeing you on my TV. Even though I originally knew you as Belle on Days Of Our Lives I have grown to love you as the ever so entertaining, witty and sometimes very witchy Maxie. You are perfect as this character with your wonderful talent and chemistry with pretty much everyone on the show. You are a scene stealer for sure and there is something seriously missing from GH without you! Besides how much you rock on the show, after watching you on Dirty Soap the past couple of weeks I feel like I have grown to [...]

email marketing articles
ezine articles
travaux rénovation maison
accident settlement
email marketing articles

No comments:

Post a Comment